The Gitlab bot is beta!
The bot may not work at times, or be slow to respond. Please visit #help:t2bot.io
if you run into any issues.
@gitlab:t2bot.io is a bot that can advertise Gitlab activity in a room, such as new commits and issues.
To set up the bot for advertising events in your room:
- Invite @gitlab:t2bot.io to your room.
- Log in to gitlab.com and open your repository's integration settings.
- For the URL put
https://t2bot.io/gitlab/webhooks?room=!your_room_id:domain.com. The room ID can be retrieved from the bottom of your room settings in Riot.
- For the Secret Token put
- Check off the triggers you'd like to have in your room and click "Add webhook".
To use the bot's more advanced commands like
!gitlab issue create ...:
- Invite @gitlab:t2bot.io to a private room.
- Log in to gitlab.com and go to your account settings.
- On the left side, click "Access Tokens"
- Give the new access token a name and optional expiration date.
- Give the token all scopes (this is so that the bot can manage issues and such on your behalf).
- Create the personal access token and copy the code Gitlab gives you.
- In your private chat with the bot, send the message
!gitlab login the_code_from_gitlab
- After the login is successful, send
!gitlab help to see what the bot can do.
The Gitlab bot is a third-party bot not maintained by t2bot.io/turt2live. To learn more about the bot, or to contribute, please see tulir/maulabbot on Github.